If you thought that home alarms are simple systems, then you have not looked for one in the market. You will see that there are many different kinds of home alarms and components to choose from and purchase these days.
You can easily pick the one that you need and those that are within your budget.
- Sensors – The first component of home alarms are sensors. They are placed inside the homes, and if a person crosses it, the alarm sets off. Make sure that you place the sensors above the height of pets and children so that they do not trigger false alarms.
- Contact Points – The doors and windows are wired, and if a person opens it while the alarm is on, it will trigger it.
- Glass Break Detectors – In case an intruder tries to break the glass of a window to enter the house, the alarm will be triggered and also the nearest emergency service will be notified.
- Panic Buttons – You can have a panic button installed in your home. In case of an emergency, you can push the panic button, and the emergency services will be notified.
- Pressure Mats – You can place pressure mats under a rug. In case someone steps on the rug, the alarm will be activated.